The Wootton is a truly individual piece that can be tailored to your requirements and is available in a choice of hardwood (oak, iroko or sapele) or softwood (larch or Scandinavian redwood):
- The gate can be made to any width up to 14’, with a standard height of 4’. Other heights available if required.
- Traditionally made with five bars but can be made with four or six if required.
- Mortis and tenon doweled joints with steel bolts secure the gate rails and braces.
- Larch gates are pressure treated using Tanalith E and can be stained, painted or left untreated.
- Lely gate posts can be supplied to match.